Subject: Re: FLASH: Vectorbased Animationtools + Director
From: veronique brossier
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:53:42 +0100

I did a project in flash (has to be flash 2.0) and importing it in director.
It played perfectly. Director has a whole set of new lingo commands to
manipulate the flash movies including rescaling.
If your project is for the web, you can there create a shockwave movie.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/director/productinfo/newfeatures/

You'll need the Flash Asset Xtra which ships with director 6.5

Veronique