Subject: Re: FLASH: Navigation Menu
From: Paul Seymour
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 01:47:58 +0100

Try this.

If you click on a button, then it goes to a different scene where that button
is red. The first frame in that scene would be an action: GET URL, calling the
page in the other frame. If they click on another button, then it goes to
another scene where that button is red and calls another page.

--
Paul Seymour Design
162 Russ Street