Subject: RE: FLASH: Yarhouse
From: eriq
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 21:17:41 +0100

it's artsy and beautiful for a reason. And it takes a long time to load
since the movie is intended to be a one piece film rather than an
interactive piece. Deeps calls to Deep is one of the most fascinating and
moving pieces I've come across in a long time. Pity some can't appreciate
the simplicity and "artsiness" of it. Kudos to the designer.

eriq