Subject: Re: FLASH: Fonts
From: Joe Crawford
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 00:00:09 +0100

Reinis Ludviks wrote:

> >Using Flash fonts are always converted to outlines on export.
>
> Ok. But still, if the end user didn't have the proprer font,
> he didn't see it as I did !

Did you send a SWF or a FLA file?

If you sent an FLA file to a person this could happen.

If you exported a SWF and the end user can't see the fonts you specified
- I can't think of that the problem would be.

I would be curious to see precise facts with regards to yours and their
setups. (OS, font management programs, Flash version, etc)

Joe

Joe Crawford > ArtLung = Artist + Respiratory Therapist <