Subject: Re: FLASH: flash and aol
From: George Malagaris
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:26:24 +0100

it's exactly this insisting of AOL to change the names of other programs and
serve them up as AOL software to their typically novice middle-class
techno-scared customers, that has caused AOL to be known as "A*holes On
Line" to the software development community :)))

--
George Malagaris
metagrafx

begin: vcard
fn: George Malagaris
n: Malagaris;George
org: metagrafx
adr: ;;;London;;;UK
email;internet: fidisatmetagrafx [dot] demon [dot] co [dot] uk
title: Mr
x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version: 2.1