Subject: Re: FLASH: Please check our website
From: Jos van der Vleuten
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 10:52:37 +0100

Hello List,

I will thank the people on this list who where so kind to visit or site and
give me comments. All the comments will be taken seriously and worked out in
a couple of days.
An html 'newsletter' will also been made.

Thanks again,
Jos van der Vleuten
designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl
http://www.insight-mutimedianl