Subject: Re: FLASH: Please check our website
From: Michael D. Gonzales
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:25:17 +0100

>With the help of several people on this list i have done a lot of work
>on our website.
>The sections about and work are working at the moment.
>The URL is http://www.insight-multimedia.nl
>Please, check this site and give me your comment. (positive and
>negative)
>
>TIA,
>
>Jos van der Vleuten
>designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl
>http://www.insight-multimedia.nl

Greetings.
Here are a few comments, questions, suggestions and things to think about.

1. Are you going to offer an alternative to potential customers who
may not have the flash plug-in?

2. Is there a pre-load action sequence in your intro flash?

3. Instead of looping the intro, why don't you send the user into
the site once it is over?

4. What is your target monitor resolution? I can't fit the site in
a 640 x 480 monitor.

5. Once the user rolls over the first button in the main section,
(I suppose you send them to a different scene), all the buttons
move about 1 or 2 pixels down.

6. Work section: the back button is not labeled, I guessed.

7. About section: can't go back to main, then the button only toggles
between aim and prices.

I hope this helps.

M i c h a e l D. G o n z a l e s
ART DIRECTOR