Subject: Re: FLASH: Please check our website
From: Heidi_Araya
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:37:13 +0100

It sure was a *great* presentation, the music was good too, but it took so
long to load that others won't be willing to wait. I am on a T-1(LAN) with
a 400MHz PII w/128 M RAM... It makes me wonder how long it would take to
load over 56k with a lesser machine???

You should at least tone down (no pun intended) the music file so that we
don't have to wait to see the very first screen!

Heidi

Jos van der Vleuten <designatinsight-multimedia [dot] nl> on 09/19/98 09:42:19 AM

Please respond to flasheratshocker [dot] com