Subject: RE: FLASH: Please check our website
From: Juanma Teixid� - Teamworker !
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:19:11 +0100

i got the same experience... ohh, BTW, you should put a "back" button on
pages like "about us" or something like that.
Besides those 2 comments, the page is G-R-E-A-T, congratulations, you make a
"hell" of job in there...
= )

Juanma Teixid� - Teamworker!
Web Developer & Media Designer
eMail: teamworkeratinfonet [dot] com [dot] py
Web: http://www.infonet.com.py
Voice: (59521) 440 104
Fax: (59521) 440 270