Subject: FLASH: Tell Target
From: Rob w, Current Marketing
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:27:23 +0100

Is there a limit to how many movie clip instances one can have in a given scene? I have a fiarly complex piece of animation that I am attempting that is using tell target to play movie clip A from a specified frame. Movie Clip A is also using tell target to start three separate movie clips to each start playing at a specific frame.

The problem is that only two of the movie clips are playing, not the third. I've double checked that the Instance Property is defined as a movie clip and has an specified instance name that is consistent throughout the keyframes in Movie Clip A.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, and if so, is there a solution. Also is there a searchable archive of the Flasher List, so that I might avoid redundancy if this is a topic previously discussed?

Thanks in advance

****
Robert Womack
New Media Director
CurrentMarketing
v.502.589.3567
f.502.586.6448
e [dot] rob_watcurrentmarketing [dot] com