Subject: Re: FLASH: Now working....
From: Jim Curry
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:22:06 +0100

I think its beautiful too. Very chic! Nice job. The text with changes in
boldnesses and styles was just right!
JC

--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com (mailto:jcurry1attwcny [dot] rr [dot] com)
----The Virtual Museum is now open! This is a "work in progress"
so plan on stopping back often. New exhibits and objects de interactive
art are on the way....
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/museum.html
----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://home.twcny.rr.com/jcurry/house.html