Subject: FLASH: Oval City !
From: Gavin_Holland
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:27:58 +0100

Listen Mate,
I posted my mail to the Flash list for a bit of technical,
constructive advice and not for someone to go slagging my work off. I was
under the impression that the list was a place where people could exchange
ideas and help each other with various Flash issues, obviously I was wrong.
I know my site is not groundbreaking and is probably not the most original
piece of flash on the NET but does this have to stop me posting to the
list, sorry but I was unaware that to use this list you already had to be
some kind of Flash Guru. Sorry for causing such offense Mr Sooy, but feel
free to close your browser and please take your snotty attitude with you.
Besides, I LOVE OVALS !!!!!!!!
Cheers !
For all lovers of Ovals go to :
http://www.btinternet.com/~gavin.holland/deepblue/

Subject: RE: FLASH: New Site !
I hate to be the only one who thinks this,
but if i see another spinning oval I'm going to close my browser. Don't
get
me wrong, I love my copy of FLASH, but it seems like 3/4 of the FLASH
content on the web is virtually indistinguishable from any other.