Subject: RE: FLASH: Random Movie Clip
From: Misty Woodward
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 17:22:51 +0100

If you have ASP on the server this is easy to do. Write out the whole embed
tag for the flash object. Then make a text file of say 5 tags if thats how
many random flash examples you have. Becuase this is server side code it
outputs regular HTML so it will work on any platform. Seperate each tag
like this:

%%#3
Code for 1st flash
%%#3
Code for 2nd fash.
%%#3
code for third flash

etc.

then on the page where it is generated at do this:

<%
Set flash = Server.CreateObject("IISSample.ContentRotator")
response.write flash.ChooseContent("yourfile.txt")
%>