Subject: Re: FLASH: Oval City !
From: Webmaster
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 23:03:13 +0100

What I personally Would like to know is, what Mr.Sooy? <Is that his name?> Web
site looks like, I wonder if its sooo "Original"
and if it is great if its not then that's fine, cause that's how the world
works, you take someone else's idea and enhance that, you won't find another
Web site like Deep Blue, you might find one that's similar but not the exact
same. Just think of how many great web site's used other peoples ideas?, hell
just think of every new movie out, usually the script writer had some influence
from an older movie.

Or Maybe He never knew there was Alot of Oval's on the net, but like the man
said he likes ovals! so What just because other people have them you can't use
them? It seems that your the only one against this, and if you don't like it
well then don't go to it. But like he said this list is suppose to be helpful,
and from that email you wrote there is not one word of helpfulness that I can
see, except telling us that your against ovals? and do we care what you like or
dislike? no, he asked for help....Think before you write.

~ R ~