Subject: FLASH: Custom colors
From: Jose Savio Ponte
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 14:53:55 +0100

Hi,

Why sometimes the customized colors I create in Flash just disappear
when I open the program again? Actually, sometimes it does happens,
sometimes it doesn't. Is there a way to definitively save my custom colors
and have it always available? There is a limit?
Where this information is stored? Registry? INI file?
I'm using Win98 on P200MMX/32MB.

TIA,