Subject: RE: FLASH: Wacom in Flash
From: Judy Miller
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 15:25:36 +0100

Hi,
I am anxiously awaiting my Intuous. I will give a review when I get it.
Luckily, I found a buyer for my 12 *12 ArtZ ll. I only ordered the 9 * 12
because it comes with both the mouse and then pen. The mouse is supposed to
be able to do things like rotate an object in 3D so that you can paint on it
while you are rotating it with your other hand. There is a new puck as well.
The mouse is something entirely different.
Judy