Subject: Re: FLASH: Feedback requested
From: Andrea
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:50:46 +0100

Hi Richard,

I agree with Rosa: great animations and graphics!

Just a couple of points:

In Navigator 4.01, no matter how large I make my browser window, I can't
see all of the bottom navigation frame.

In Explorer 4.01, I couldn't load the page 'landed.htm'. I can only see
the Sanity logo on the right hand side. The status bar says 'Applet
Flash started'. That's as far as it gets.

I'm using a G3/266, 96MB RAM, 10MB allocated to Netscape, 16MB allocated
to IE4

But other than that -- great work!

Cheers
Andrea.