Subject: Re: FLASH: vcard.vcf
From: Christian Gayton
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:16:19 +0100

It's a "signature card" defined in Netscape, where you can put personnal and
professional informations.
As it's a NS properties, only NS users can view it.
So, it's not really a good idea, plus, it keeps bandwith and space disk for
something you can do with a text file.
HTH
Christian

DCDNETDSGNataol [dot] com a �crit: