Subject: Re: FLASH: My intro (and some questions)
From: John Brzys
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 21:38:15 +0100

> http://www.davekoz.com/beta/albums/dance.html
>
> Thanks in advance for help anyone can provide.

I would swap out that MM_Swap . . . . canned JavaScript
with a different one if I were you. The rollover response is
very slow compared to the flash rollovers. I've seen many
sites that use this code for rollovers and they all act the
same. - very sluggish and bulky.

Pentium II
Windows NT sp5
IE 5.0