Subject: Re: FLASH: Director Question Urgent!
From: Colin Klein
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:45:24 +0100

Check this out:

http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/Products/SnapzPro.html

Works with virtual PC if you need to record windows version. Works very
very well (see the the movie of Nanosaur in the gallery section, for
instance), records _everything_ you see on screen, either window,
destop, or w/in a section box.

I will be working on a Windows 98 platform. What is virtual PC? I have
downloaded the 30 day demo from Ambrosia and the file extension is .bin.
What is that? I tried opening it up on a Mac here and the Mac seemed to
recognize it as a PC file. Any advice will be invaluable.

Thank You,

CPK

Colin Klein
Audio Engineer