Subject: FLASH: Text on Curve and Simple 3D
From: Cheri Harder
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 01:48:28 +0100

Sometimes we just run headlong into neat stuff we didn't even know was
around. At least some of us didn't know. I've seen lots of questions about
what programs to use for text on a curve and simple 3D and today ran into
both capabilities whilst I was typing up an invoice in MS Word 97. Hmmm. I
knew this, somewhere in the back of my mind, at least about the WordArt.
But simple 3D boxes are pretty easy to create & spin, by using the 3D
Settings "tilt" buttons & doing a copy/paste after each "tilt" into
individual frames in Flash.
I even made some 3D text on a curve, then copy/paste into Flash. Cool!
http://members.home.com/cherica/3DBoxes.html is a sample.

Well, i thought it was neat, anyway, but i am easily amused. <grin>

Cheri
Advantage Web Solutions