Subject: Re: FLASH: Director Question Urgent!
From: John Mandia
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:15:22 +0100

Hi John,

To what you want do the following:

1) Go to http://www.techsmith.com/ and download the 45 day trial version of
Snagit. Install the program (This will allow you to capture onscreen
images).

2) Go to http://www.quicktime.com and download QuickTime 4. Pay $30 and
Upgrade to QuickTime 4 Pro.

3) Open Up the SnagIt Program.

4) Open Up Director

5)Use SnagIt to select only the part of the screen where your game is.

6)Start recording and Play your Game.

7)Save it (It will save it as an avi file) and then import it into QuickTime
4 Pro and Export it as a QuickTime Movie.

You can then import that into Flash to create a presentation about your game
and then export it as a QuickTime Movie.

Seeya

JM