Subject: Re: FLASH: Generator 2 and Flash 4 capabilities and limitations
From: Jefferis
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:53:09 +0100

On Thu, 02 Sep 1999 14:24:47 +0100, Nigel Randsley-Pena
<nigelatmail [dot] telepac [dot] pt> wrote:

>If you want things like real time generation of dynamic content, that
>includes text based and graphic based information, or full
>personalisation, or graphic based information interfaces to present live
>data, then Generator is the way to go.
>
>Nigel

Nigel,
Can you give me in simplistic terms what Generator actually does and why
it might be a benefit to a web developer's client...

In terms of cost for the program and labor... what labor /time cost is
involved with making the daily changes? Are they automatic? Or like a
slide show, they pull from a huge pool of available but static resources
on a server for the appearance of changing content?

Thanks

Jeff

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Peterson Sales