Subject: RE: FLASH: Compress Size
From: Eric Smollin
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:50:06 +0100

Orioles1xataol [dot] com wrote:
>I'm trying to compress and make my flash movie leaner...any suggestions to
>make my flash movie less bulky as it already is?

You can start off by getting rid of Joey Bell...Sorry, being from Cleveland
I couldn't resist the obvious Orioles comment :-)

You can do several things to lighten it up:

- Use vector graphics and avoid using bitmaps whenever possible.

- If you are using a graphic more than once make sure it is a symbol so that
Flash only draws it one time.

- Go into your Library and click on Options and choose Select Unused Media.
This will tell you if there are any objects in your movie that are not being
used. You can then go and delete those objects.

- After you do all of this, try doing a Save As, and save it as a different
name.

HTH
-Eric-