Subject: Re: FLASH: flash and LIGHTWAVE
From: David Grissett
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:24:04 +0100

Right now the only way you can bring 3D into Flash is by importing individually
rendered images. Course this will increase your file size a great deal.
However, there is a solution that is being worked on.

www.vecta3d.com

I recommend checking this site out thoroughly! They have some nice small
examples.

Dave