Subject: FLASH: Actionscript Bugginess
From: Hal medrano
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 22:55:47 +0100

I'm doing some fairly intense ActionScript programming, and I'm experiencing
frequent crashes while working with ActionScript in the instance dialog box.

Version is Flash 4 running on Macintosh. Symptoms: crashes during routine
activities such as cutting & pasting between text fields, and dragging lines of
code into new positions.

I found someone complaining of the same phenomena on one of the Macromedia
forae, but no tech solutions were offered to that post.

Anyone know anything about this or have any workarounds? TIA!

Hal