Subject: Re: FLASH: Actionscript Bugginess
From: Jason
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:34:16 +0100

Hi guys,

I was the person posting questions about these mysterious crashes on the Mac. I have quite a stock of information concerning the problem but would
prefer not to pubish it on the list until I have had feedback from my most recent contact with Macromedia. If anyone wants some private advice, please
e-mail me off list. I am not doing this because I want to keep the information to myself. It is because I feel that the subject is delicate and I don't
want to wash anyone's dirty linen in public (mine, Apple's, Macromedia's or yours!).

Jason

Todd Sembower wrote:

> Reply to: RE: FLASH: Actionscript Bugginess
> Same thing happening to me! Makes it almost impossible to work. Again, any resources would be vert welcome! Mac 9500/180mp/128mb ram/sys 8.0........
> Hal medrano wrote:
> >I'm doing some fairly intense ActionScript programming, and I'm experiencing
> >frequent crashes while working with ActionScript in the instance dialog box.
> >
> >Version is Flash 4 running on Macintosh. Symptoms: crashes during routine
> >activities such as cutting & pasting between text fields, and dragging lines of
> >code into new positions.
> >
> >I found someone complaining of the same phenomena on one of the Macromedia
> >forae, but no tech solutions were offered to that post.
> >
> >Anyone know anything about this or have any workarounds? TIA!
> >
> >Hal

-- Around the world in 12 songs with Boowa and Kwala - http://www.boowakwala.com
A big blue dog and a strange yellow animal will help kids with their first clicks on the internet.
Every month during 1999 kids will find a chapter of their tale, a song, some games and the Boowa and Kwala Club.

Le tour du monde de Boowa et Quoila en 12 chansons - http://www.boowaquoila.com
Nos deux adorables personnages, Boowa et Quoila, accompagnent les tout-petits pour leur premiers pas sur l'internet.
Des animations, de la musique, des bruitages, des surprises a cliquer... Parfait pour les tout-petits !