Subject: Re: FLASH: Virtual Paper Doll
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:21:28 +0100

I checked your site, very fun, I like. I'd love to
see what variations you come up with and have fun!
As for groveling before the gurus, I'm well prepared
to do so. I always make things more complicated than
they need to be, but when it works, it pays off.

The adult file, huh? Well it's in production now but
it's not Vampi and it's very adult, but I think you
can handle it.
http://www.mindspring.com/~hagwood2/fetish/fetishdoll.swf

have fun and let me know what you think.

===
Paul Hagwood
Web Design and Multimedia
http://hagwood2.home.mindspring.com/