Subject: Re: FLASH: Virtual Paper Doll
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 17:40:33 +0100

---Karin Christensen <karincatccosmo [dot] net> wrote:

> I agree with Patricia..it ain't that bad.
However, the text is
> pretty small. I had to put on my high power
spectacles and get real
> close to the monitor to see it.
> Karin

What size monitor are you on? Right now I have both
dolls I've done (Vampi and Fetish) set to size 100%
of the browser. That is good because it gives the
viewer a view of 100% of the doll, but it also makes
people on small monitors have to strain to see the
text and such. What is the solution? I know I should
optimize for 640x480 but then I would never have been
able to fit a full figure on the screen.
Would it be better to open another window that is set
to a certain size? How would I do that?

If you haven't seen the doll(s):

Vampi Doll:
http://www.geocities.com/~vampfan/doll/vampidoll.html