Subject: FLASH: BG Music Crackles
From: Matthew Doyle
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1999 23:13:36 +0100

Okalidokali everyone:

On my page, you can choose the soundtrack you want to play in the background
(or no music at all). You can choose either the "Imperial March", "Medal
Ceremony", or "Luke Skywalker's Theme".

Both the Skywalker Theme and the Medal Ceremony song sound fine streaming.
The Imperial March Theme was okay at one time. But now, every time I
republish the file with the streaming audio, there is a crackling sound that
comes up from time to time in playback. Sounds like crap. I've tried
publishing it at various degrees of MP3 compression, as well as full on
hardcore uncompressed wav audio, but to no avail. Still the same annoying
crackling noise.

Any ideas any one? Check it out at:

http://www.starwars-rpg.org

You can now skip the intro with a "Skip" button in the top left corner if
you've already seen it. Pick "Imperial March" on the Soundtrack page that
loads up and listen to the entire song please. Let me know if any of you
hear crackling.

Thanx!

Matthew Doyle
3d animator, illustrator,