Subject: FLASH: Animation people
From: Cummins, Rob
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 10:45:36 +0100

Hi there all,
At the moment I'm in the early stages of trying to source some
people for producing some kind of entertainment oriented web animation
content. Something in the region of honkworm, dotcomix, or camp-chaos. It's
still very much in theearly stages of conception, we're still very much in
the ideas phase, but I need to find an excellent scriptwriter/cartoonist to
work with. I'll also probably need an illustrator with a background in
classical animation, or experience of the field. I'm fairly well up with the
flash technology side of things, but I'm a graphic designer, not a classical
animator. I'm also looking for someone UK based.

If anyone knows any animation people, graduates, or people who can write
brilliantly funny, snappy scripts, or anyone else you think I might be
interested in talking to, please mail me privately on
rob [dot] cumminsatnewsint [dot] co [dot] uk

Thanks in advance,

Alias|Rob
Web Developer,
News International.