Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: dumb question
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:17:50 +0100

I'm kind of curious to know why the usage of the pop-up versus the
meta-refresh for the front page?

It gets a bit...well, unsettling when I see someone popping windows up like
crazy and I tend to run like crazy, but that's just me, and certainly nothing
to go by.

Is there any reason, other than load time, that you cannot really use Tell
Targets to resolve your problem?

HTH,

Russ

I recall seeing some sort of a Year End Report you folks did for some
Insurance company, and it had a few minor things I would have corrected for
efficiency...was curious if you did that as well?