Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: dumb question
From: James De Jesus
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 22:59:16 +0100

> I'm kind of curious to know why the usage of the pop-up versus the
> meta-refresh for the front page?

All of us here at streams voted on it and the pop up won.

> I recall seeing some sort of a Year End Report you folks did for some
> Insurance company, and it had a few minor things I would have corrected
for
> efficiency...was curious if you did that as well?

That was another designer here. It was her first stab at flash which I
think is pretty good considering how new she was at it. Where is the
efficiency loss? Is it at a part where is loads a whole new html page
with flash movie? I recall us having some client issues. It wasn't fun.

> Is there any reason, other than load time, that you cannot really use
Tell
> Targets to resolve your problem?

I guess I just have to study this thing more. Before I posted my original
question, I never even considered layers, targets, etc. as something that
would solve my problem.

Thanks everybody for all the suggestions, I'll let you know what I come up
with.

james
xjamesxatinteraccess [dot] com
http://homepage.interaccess.com/~xjamesx