Subject: Re: FLASH: HELP!!!! Simple sounds question
From: thomas.link
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 14:02:14 +0100

Hi Marc,
had the same problem - it's easy to solve - try this:
Klick the Sound Tab in the RollOut keyframe (or frame 1 of the button) and
choose the looping sound. Then choose "Stop" in the Sync DropDown - That's
it.

l-i-n-k

marcpidoux <marcpidouxatl-4 [dot] de>@shocker.com on 08.09.99 12:46:02

Please respond to flasheratshocker [dot] com

Sent by: owneratshocker [dot] com