Subject: FLASH: What hardware should I buy?
From: Gagliolo, Bruce (LAB Account)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 15:20:48 +0100

If your customer came to you and said, "I want to update our hardware. I
want you to recommend two computer systems (one for you and one for me) that
we will use for programming Authorware CBT CDs and WBT." What hardware would
you put on your list. I think we should have a good graphics (video) capture
card, great sound card, 19-20" monitor, 10-13 GIG drive, CD writer, good
mike with something to control tone (base/treble), etc. He also thinks we
should purchase two digital cameras (still and video). This tasking is wide
open! I have the opportunity to GO FOR IT! I would like your help. Many of
you have years of experience in authoring. There must have been times when
you said, "darn, I wish I had..." I need to know what the "had..." is. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Bruce