Subject: RE: FLASH: What hardware should I buy?
From: Lee Hunter
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 18:35:45 +0100

You should definitely get TWO video cards and a second monitor for each
system. For me having a decent 17 inch and a crummy 14 inch monitor is way
better (and much cheaper) than buying a 21 " monitor.

Aside from having much more working room on the horizontal I set the second
monitor to a lower colour depth and pixel size. That gives me an instant
reality check - just drag a window to the other monitor to see how it looks
on a typical home system.

With multimedia programs like Flash I need the extra horizontal room to
spread out the timelines and library.

Its the best upgrade I ever made.

Regards

Lee Hunter