Subject: Re: FLASH: What hardware should I buy?
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:48:21 +0100

Yikes...

Kev got me.

I really would *not* have said that...I'm simply easily distracted since I work
in an office with others around me to give orders to, where Kevin sits at his
home office and performs various domestic duties...

He is correct however. I should have said that "I have seen instructors who
would give an answer that seemed believeable to people that are less-technical
or likely to believe them because they are in that position to 'teach'" or
something like that.

Sorry for misleading there.

Russ