Subject: Re: FLASH: SOund in flash4 not working in netscape?
From: Heather Perkins
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:36:55 +0100

<Karin wrote:
> It could be that sometimes if the sound begins in the same frame
>as the button it may not play. I usually put the sound keyframe in
>the next frame. Sometimes it works. I'm not too clear on what you
>are trying to do.

I've found that avoiding putting sound in the first frame solves a lot of
problems with audio in Flash, esp. with multiple scenes, movie clips, etc.
Always a good thing to try first when troubleshooting!

Sorry for the "me too" post....

- HP

Heather Perkins
Senior Sound Designer, EGN Content Studios North
http://www.egreetings.com
http://www.teleport.com/~hperkins

"Being an overachiever is nothing despicable.
It is only admirable. Never lower your standards."
- Martha Stewart