Subject: Re: FLASH: Two simple questions
From: Heather Perkins
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 21:38:25 +0100

>1. How do I make a movie NOT loop? Seems like it should be in the
>modify movie command.

One way is to put a "Stop" action into the final fram of the movie.

Hope this helps.

- HP

Heather Perkins
Senior Sound Designer, EGN Content Studios North
http://www.egreetings.com
http://www.teleport.com/~hperkins

"Being an overachiever is nothing despicable.
It is only admirable. Never lower your standards."
- Martha Stewart