Subject: FLASH: I'm getting your email....
From: Christine Cook (Meridian Partners Ltd.)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:06:43 +0100

Hi, I can't figure out how I'm getting your emails, but after the first
batch of 100, I'm getting pretty unhappy with this arrangement. Our admin
people here at Microsoft are looking into it, but I don't know how long that
may take. Any ideas how to resolve this? Just so you have proof, these
emails just came in....

<<FLASH: OT: Does anyone know how to get two monitors to run on an NT
box?>> <<Re: SHOCKER: externalEvent ?>> <<Re: FLASH: Two simple
questions>>

-----