Subject: Re: email bug corrupts scripts in OE [was: Re: FLASH: JavaScript Plug-in Detection]
From: Lady Wistfulee
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:45:23 +0100

When I started, I was just reading them, then archiving them & hadn't tried using any. I was taking tutorials & studying before I tried any forays into the Javascript domain. When I did & got errors, I didn't understand why or what. I sent a message to one such person whose script I tried, & he & I together discovered this bug. I spent weeks corresponding with M$ before I finally got them to admit it was a bug. It was only when I had "proof" out of their "electronic lips" that I passed the info to others. I guess I am the only one on the list who uses OE5, or the others aren't as much of a newbie as I am & automatically fixed them without thinking about it.
much alohas from Oahu,
C�line Kapiolani
a.k.a. Lady Wistfulee
--Mistakes are their own instructors.