Subject: RE: FLASH: Urgent Help: Embedding Flash to VB!!!
From: Vincent McElwain
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:43:59 +0100

Title: RE: FLASH: Urgent Help: Embedding Flash to VB!!!

1) Make sure you have the Shockwave addin installed on your PC. If you don't go to Macromedia web page "www.macromedia.com" and download it.

2)Create a new exe project.
3)Select the "References" menu item from the "Project" menu. Select the "Shockwave Flash" option. (It will be down near the bottom).Click apply.

4)From the same menu select "Components" and select the "Shockwave Flash" component and click apply.
5)Drag the control from the tool box onto your form and size to your requirements.
6)Select the new control. Choose "Properties Window" from the "View" menu.
7)In the "Movie" option type the path of the movie/swf.

It will run automatically.

If you have any problems you can email me off list at vincent [dot] mcelwainatanpost [dot] ie
Hope this helps.
Regards
Vinny