Subject: Re: FLASH: detect plugin and redirect
From: Wes Tilson
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 06:07:09 +0100

If you still have Flash 3 browser object and not Flash 4 browser object,
please test
the link below to see if it indicates the above correctly :-)
Thanks

http://fusion.combase.com/~westilson/flash/testchk.htm

I used the excellent tutorial below as a starting point.
The globe is from the Flash library.