Subject: FLASH: Message Board (Bored?)
From: Jim Antonopoulos
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:11:50 +0100

Hi guys,

Here goes the second time. I hope some of you have an answer this time.

I'm wanting to develop a messageboard in flash 4. Much like the one on
www.shockfusion.com.
Does ANYONE know how to do this?

What was used?
What elements of flash 4 were used to build it?
How was it built?

I need some feedback on this question please..

jim.

***
Jim Antonopoulos
e: jimatsausage [dot] com <jimatsausage [dot] com (mailto:jimatsausage [dot] com)>
icq: 284800
***
Sausage Interactive
The Tea House