Subject: RE: FLASH: Message Board (Bored?)
From: Jim Antonopoulos
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:37:55 +0100

Branden,

Thanks so much for taking the time out to write me those details.
Do you have an example of this (fla) that I can pick apart and see how it is
done?

I'm fairly new to actionscripting but not new to flash - I'm one of many
designers that are starting to think about programming more and more. :)

I understand about the database etc - I am working on this project with a
programmer who will buld that for me - but we are new to the world of
flash-based messageboards so I need to know what elements in flash will be
need to suckout the information from the database.

You mentioned 3 different fla files..... now that threw me off track. Why
three different files?
The concept of the messageboard is very similar to that of shockfusion... it
will have all the same elements. number of messages, heading, author, date.
and post.

jim.

***
Jim Antonopoulos
e: jimatsausage [dot] com <jimatsausage [dot] com (mailto:jimatsausage [dot] com)>
icq: 284800
***
Sausage Interactive
The Tea House