Subject: RE: FLASH: Message Board (Bored?)
From: james
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:46:44 +0100

I already have the message board created (ASP/SQL) -
that was the easy part. My trouble is figuring out
how to integrate that into Flash without the use of
Generator.

I think what you see on Shockfusion is using
Generator. Otherwise, how else do they know how many
threads are coming back, which one you clicked on,
etc. It's all "variable"...

Any ideas anyone?

--- Jim Antonopoulos <jimatcreativeaccess [dot] com [dot] au>