Subject: Re: FLASH: Got the cookie? (was) RE: Posted without permission
From: Noel Nolst Trenite
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 11:31:40 +0100

You take flour, and milk :-)

I have to look this up in a javascript book, i'll reply later today about
the answer. It can be very nicely integrated into the Flash plugin check
page.

I find it so annoying that so much paranoia was spread about cookies,
because they can be very very useful. One could give a person a
different Website every time he visits, or every fifth time, without
having to take out the old one. Or one could automatically customize
the website. Does anyone know yet of a website that customizes
itself, depending on the pages the person goes to most frequently?
Talk about user-friendly. And the amount of recurring visitors, just
because they immediately get what they are looking for. I have to
definitely implement that into a website some day.

CU,

Noel