Subject: FLASH: targeting up 1 or 2 MCs
From: Deanna Doelitzsch
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:20:06 +0100

I have a button inside a MC(1) inside a MC(2).

{[(button)MC]MC}

The button needs to determine the y loc of MC(1) and then place and make
visible an instance in MC(2). I'm confused on all the ways to identify a
target. Basically I think it's only up one (or is it two??)MC -- not to the
main timeline.

I hope I'm not leaving out any vital information

Thanks