Subject: Re: FLASH: Posted without permission
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 21:24:54 +0100

> from being dependent on Macromedia's players. What
> they did with merging the Shockwave/F4 player (and
> the
> idiotic shockmachine stuff), and making it the
> defualt
> download,

Yes!!! I couldn't begin to tell you how much I hate
the shockmachine! I really was very sad when I sat
down with a client and bragged about how quick the
macromedia flash plug-in download was and it ended up
taking them 30minutes to download and install this
juvenile shockmachine junk! I was really humiliated!

=====