Subject: RE: FLASH: Posted without permission
From: Jefferis
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:52:52 +0100

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999 14:45:31 -0400, bhallatfigleaf [dot] com (Branden Hall)
wrote:

>By default, for the shockwave site, you have to download the full shockwave
>plugin, but the Flash plugin is *still* a separate plugin if you want to
>download it as such. I talked to MM the other day, and the people are
>religous about keeping the filesize of the FLASH ONLY plygin down. :-)
>
>- -= Branden J. Hall
>- -= Web Developer / Instructor
>- -= Fig Leaf Software

This only works if the average joe on the internet would know to get it.
Most wouldn't and many will give up. I know. My parents are in that
category. And once they give up once.... THEY WON'T BE BACK!

Jeff

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
410 Woodland Ave.